PARTICIPATION AND ACHIEVEMENTS IN NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITIONS
1. The Team comprising of Yashraj Samant, Neelabh K. Bist, Avani Gupta & Sreenidhi G.S. participated in the Surana & Surana National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition, 2016 - Westorganised from 22nd to 24th August and were adjudged as the Runner-Up Team. The team won the 4th Best Memorial Award. Yashraj Samant was adjudged the 3rd Best Student Advocate.
2. Team of Natasha Jelson Kavalakkatt, Aditya Gupta and Jashan Merchant participated in 16th Henry Dunant Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2016 organised from 22nd to 25th September, 2016 at the ISIL, New Delhi. The team won the Best Memorial Award and made it to the semi-finals of the competition coming in third.
3. Team of Vrindam Nagpal, Abhishar Vidyarthi and Sara Jain participated in USLLS 5th Indraprastha National Moot Court Competition 2016 from 23rd to 25th September, 2016.
4. The team comprising Mitali Agarwal, Mrinal Dave and Saisha Singh represented MNLU Mumbai in Saveetha School of Law's 4th JUS AMICUS National Moot 2016 from 15th to 17th April, Chennai.
5. The team comprised of Akshal Agarwal, Rutuja N and Pragya Agarwal participated in 4th National Human Rights Commission Moot which was held at Faculty of Law, Delhi University from 18th to 20th March, 2016.
6. The team comprising of Neelabh K. Bist, Yashraj Samant and Vidit Harsulkar participated in the 7th NLU Antitrust Law Moot Court Competition, 2016 at NLU Jodhpur from 10th to 13th March, 2016.
7. The team comprising of Vrindam Nagpal, NatashaJelson and Aditya Gupta participated in 10th S P Sathe National Moot Court Competition on Criminal Law from 19th to 21th February 2016.